Another week flew by! It's the second half of February already!
This past week was a blur. We were still sick most of the week and then Cam has his top two Fangs starting to break through so that has caused for some rough nights. But this week has also been full of love and family time! Here are some highlights:
* Matt and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on February 13. I love him more and more each day. There is truly nothing better than coming home to your best friend every day.
* Cam, the girls and I had all the snuggles this week with still not feeling well. He has also started loving stuffed animals all of a sudden. He carries them all around the house! His every night must have is Bluebeary. It is so cute!!
It's a crack up, one of his favorites is this giant dog he got from Nonnie & Poppi! It's almost the same size as him! haha
* Finally got the linen cabinet and medicine cabinets cleaned out and organized. I still need to make official labels but post its work in the interim. Ahh just seeing the after picture makes me smile!
* Another silver lining, on my last day of work I got to use up the balance of my FSA account by getting myself and Matt a few pairs of prescription glasses! Long overdue!
* We celebrated Valentines day with the most delicious heart shaped pizza from Toppers!! Thinking this needs to be a new tradition! Also a huge thank you to Target dollar section for Cam's adorable valentines for his daycare friends and then Cam made the cutest little valentine for us!
* Cam learned how to play a game on his Amazon Kids Fire Tablet! I was amazed!! I can't believe that at his age he can learn how to not only swipe through and select the game but to also actually play the game!! Also big win, was playing the new game while going on the big boy potty haha Multitasking Win! haha
So although it was another rough week with not feeling great plus my last day of work there was still plenty to be thankful for! I am looking forward to finally feeling better and crushing some new goals!
And let's be real, how can you have a bad week when you see this face every day!?!